Sunday, July 29, 2007

Who's That Guy

Yes, another proud member of Villanova's class of '89, Tim Donaghy, the NBA ref accused of betting on games. Donaghy's name sounds familiar and he looks familiar, but of course he looks like 87% of the guys who went to Villanova. And if you had a dime for every Donaghy or Donahue or O'Donnell, you wouldn't have to fix games to make ends meet. In truth, I think Donaghy might have worked a few of my intramural games, and if it weren't for his tainted officiating, The Crack Attach might have reached .500.

On another note, I filmed a 30 minute interview for a local cable access show called Beyond The Game with John Vorperian or Johnny V. Not sure I've ever talked for 30 minutes while not under the influence of alcohol but I have to say it went by much quicker than I could have imagined. Anyway, those of you in the Westchester area can set you Tivo for that gripping half hour of TV, which should hit the cable universe some time in the end of August.

Later this week we'll vote on what my next book should be, so make sure to come back.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I'm sorry, did you say you spoke for 30 minutes?